- 명사 (Noun)
- That which is believed; accepted doctrine, especially religious; a particular set of beliefs; any summary of principles or opinions professed or adhered to.
- A reading or statement of belief that summarizes the faith it represents; a definite summary of what is believed; a confession of faith for public use; especially, one which is brief and comprehensive.
- (rare) The fact of believing; belief, faith.
- 동사 (Verb)
- If England signs into the European single currency before 2020, I'll eat my hat.
- He said he would eat his hat if more than ten people came. He'd better fetch a knife and fork!