-and 뜻 EN
- 그리고, -그리고
- 접미사 (Suffix)SUF-and
- (now chiefly dialectal, Scotland) Used to form the present participle of verbs, equivalent to -ing.
- livand, nurischand, ravand, snipand
- (rare or no longer productive) A suffix of Anglo-Saxon origin forming adjectives from verbs analogous to -ing.
- waniand, blatant, farand, flippant, gainand, rampant, trippant, warkand
- (no longer productive) A noun suffix, usually denoting agency, similar to -er.
- errand, thousand, weasand
- friend, fiend, bond, husband, healand
- A suffix forming nouns denoting patients or recipients of actions, such as compiland.
Meaning of -and for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "-and" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en -ander
- en -andry
- en -andrian
- en -androus