-ing 뜻 EN[ɪŋ]
- 접미사 (Suffix)SUF-ing
- Used to form gerunds, a type of verbal nouns, from verbs.
- the making of the film; the forging of the sword took several hours of planning, preparation, and metalwork
- Used to form uncountable nouns from various parts of speech denoting materials or systems of objects considered collectively.
- Roofing is a material that covers a roof.
- Piping is a system of pipes considered collectively.
- Used to form present participles of verbs.
- Rolling stones gather no moss.
- You are making a mess.
- Forming derivative nouns (originally masculine), with the sense ‘son of, belonging to’, as patronymics or diminutives. No longer productive in either sense.
- Browning, Channing, Ewing
- Having a specifed quality, characteristic, or nature; of the kind of.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The purpose of the tramper is to pack the lint into the press box under the restraining dogs near the top end of the press box.
Meaning of -ing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "-ing" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 7
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr -ing