-ish 뜻 EN[ɪʃ] US
- 접미사 (Suffix)SUF-ish
- (appended to many kinds of words) Typical or similar to.
- Her face had a girlish charm.
- (appended to adjectives) Somewhat.
- Her face had a greenish tinge.
- (appended to numbers, especially times and ages) About, approximately.
- We arrived at tennish; We arrived tennish. (Sometime around ten.)
- I couldn't tell his precise age, but he was fiftyish.
- (appended to roots denoting names of nations or regions) Of a nationality, place, language or similar association with something.
- British, Cornish, Danish, English, Finnish, Irish, Jewish, Kentish, Scottish, Spanish, Swedish etc.
Meaning of -ish for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "-ish" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 8
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en wish
- en fish
- en dish
- en ish
- en gish