AND 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)PLANDsPREand-SUF-and
- (logic) Alternative form of ∧, the conjunction operator.
- 동사 (Verb)SGANDsPRANDingPT, PPANDed
- (logic) VT To combine (a value) with another value by means of this operator.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- For things like drugs and nonviolent offenses, they’re being hideously overpoliced and overincarcerated.
- Before the dore sat selfe-consuming Care, / Day and night keeping wary watch and ward, / For feare least Force or Fraud should vnaware / Breake in [ …]
- "Whenever I commit a crime?" expostulated Paul. "Where do you get that stuff, Ferret?" / "Out of me nut, kiddo. Why don't you stop cracking wise, and go back to the ribbon counter?"
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- And the possibility that this signaling cascade is initiated by autocrinal EGF-related growth factors, PDGF or bFGF has been excluded.
- And without warning me, as he lay there, he suddenly trumped next to me in bed.
- And Martin Skrtel's late headed goal was rightly ruled out for offside.
Meaning of AND for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "AND" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en ANDs
- en ANDed
- en ANDing
- en ANDRILL
- en AND gate