- 명사 (Noun)PLANDsPREand-SUF-and
- (logic) Alternative form of ∧, the conjunction operator.
- 동사 (Verb)SGANDsPRANDingPT, PPANDed
- (logic) VT To combine (a value) with another value by means of this operator.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The Argentine found Dzeko and his killer ball was timed brilliantly for the Ivorian, who made up 90 yards, to slot in.
- Next, the set of tweets was split-recoded by both coders, with one half being blind recoded by each researcher and then exchanged and checked for intercoder agreement.
- A family name is a suprageneric name, and so is a subfamily name
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- And when all the land of Egypt was famished, the people cried to Pharaoh for bread. -- Gen. xli. 55. The pains of famished Tantalus he'll feel. --Dryden.
- And if anyone in the Malay community has a sprain, a fractured or dislocated limb, or is plain tired, he or she immediately arranges for an urut.
- And gave her to his daughters to imbathe / In nectared lavers strewed with asphodel. — Milton.
Meaning of AND for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "AND" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en ANDs
- en ANDed
- en ANDing
- en ANDRILL
- en AND gate