Clear 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)
- (Scientology) An idea state of beingness free of unwanted influences.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- right now: 71° — mostly clear — 08:29:14 am — 68% humidity — wind: 10.5 mph — ozone: 25 ppbv — rain (24hrs): 0.00"
- The Canaries went ahead when the home defence failed to clear their lines and Pilkington was on hand to slide in his eighth goal of the campaign.
- launch window; window of opportunity; You have a two-hour window of clear weather to finish working on the lawn.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Neil Lennon and his players have, in almost no time at all, roared back from trailing Rangers by 15 points in November to ending the year two points clear.
- Can you just run those numbers by me again, please? To make sure I've got them clear.
- Hopefully, the possibilities afforded by escaping and unescaping strings are now becoming clear.
Meaning of Clear for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "Clear" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en Clearnet