Cook 뜻 EN
요리사, 쿡 쿡
- 영어로 요리하다라는 뜻을 가진 COOK을 그대로 읽은 쿡은 다음 뜻으로 쓰인다.
- 고유명사 (Proper noun)
- A surname.
- A city and a county in Minnesota.
- A village in Nebraska.
- A ghost town in South Australia.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The episode is also a love story between Captain Cook and his beloved sea: the adventures of Mars through Neptune's kingdom of Pisces.
- More than a mere source of Promethean sustenance to thwart the cold and cook one's meat, wood was quite simply mankind's first industrial and manufacturing fuel.
- They cook well overall, but their true specialty is pasta.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- All Bill caught were two smallish sunperch, barely worth the effort to clean and cook.