Edmund 뜻 EN
- 고유명사 (Proper noun)
- A male given name, borne by early English kings and saints.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Captains do so dandle their doings, and dally in the service, as if they would not have the enemy subdued. – Edmund Spenser
- In 1588 Edmund Spenser became an undertaker in the first Elizabethan plantation, receiving the forfeited Irish estate of Kilcolman Castle.
- Himself he close upgathered more and more - Edmund Spenser
Meaning of Edmund for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "Edmund" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 고유 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en Edmunds
- en Edmundston