Edmund 뜻 EN
- 고유명사 (Proper noun)
- A male given name, borne by early English kings and saints.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In 1588 Edmund Spenser became an undertaker in the first Elizabethan plantation, receiving the forfeited Irish estate of Kilcolman Castle.
- Besides her daughter, Joan, of Manhattan, surviving are a brother, Edmund S. Morgan of New Haven, a Pulitzer Prize -winning historian; and a stepgranddaughter.
- It was one of the most critical periods in our annals. -- Edmund Burke.
Meaning of Edmund for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "Edmund" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 고유 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en Edmunds
- en Edmundston