House 뜻 EN
집, 하우스 집
- 집은 사람이나 동물이 거주하기 위해 지은 건물로, 보통 벽과 지붕이 있으며, 추위와 더위, 비바람을 막아 준다.
- 고유명사 (Proper noun)
- (US) The House of Representatives, "the House".
- More generally, a shortened name for any chamber of a legislature that is named "House of...", especially where the other chamber(s) are not so named (as in Australia or Canada), or where there is no other chamber (as in New Zealand).
- A topographic surname for someone residing in a house (as opposed to a hut) or in a religious house.
- A village in New Mexico.
- An unincorporated community in North Carolina.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I took one last look at the house and walked away.
- ... explicitly clear, in the way that 10 Downing Street has made it clear in the case of city academies, that it is perfectly legitimate to put people in the House of Lords ...
- Since the house was underinsured, we couldn't afford to replace most of the furniture after the fire.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- A city that is set on an hill, cannot be hid, neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick, and it lighteth all them which are in the house.
- Ted's most high-profile clampee is Betty Boothroyd, former speaker of the house.
- John's in the studio working on the plans for the new house.