- 명사 (Noun)PLNativesSUF-ative
- An aboriginal inhabitant of the Americas or Australia; in particular.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Belonging to the native inhabitants of the Americas or Australia; in particular.
- Therefore, in 1885 Congress passed the Major Crimes Act whereby jurisdiction in the case of seven major crimes (the list of crimes was later expanded) occurring on Native lands was placed in the hands of federal courts.
- He did not ask the Council to sanction the removal of all restrictions on Native lands, but simply asked that such lands as are to be rated under this Bill should have their titles freed in so far as to enable the Native owners to lease those lands and obtain some benefit therefrom.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This is a male contraceptive pill based on the active ingredient of gendarussa, a shrub native to Indonesia , where the drug has been developed.
- "Gentle gales, Fanning their odoriferous wings, dispense Native perfumes, and whisper whence they stole Those balmy spoils." —Milton.
- Itoh, S. & Navia, M. A. Structure comparison of native and mutant human recombinant FKBP12 complexes with the immunosuppressant drug FK506 (tacrolimus) .
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Native American leader Chief Seattle urged ecological responsibility, referring to Brother Eagle and Sister Sky in his purported 1854 speech.