New 뜻 EN
새로운, 새로운 내용 NEW
- NEW는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
넥스트 엔터테인먼트 월드 (Next Entertainment World)
네와르어의 ISO 639 코드
- 형용사 (Adjective)PREnew-
- In place names, a prefix added to the name of a newly established place, intended to convey that the newly established place will share some characteristic of an older place for which the new place is named.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Plant-derived active phytometabolites, as well as their semi-synthetic and synthetic analogs, have served as a major route to the development of new pharmaceuticals compounds [1 ].
- In a desperate attempt to impress Laura, Bart begins bathing and sashaying about in a smoking jacket while sucking thoughtfully on a bubble pipe as part of his new pint-sized Hef persona.
- The classic TV series is completely reimagined in the new version.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- New York Times Mr. Bush has been marking the fifth anniversary of Sept. 11 with a series of speeches about terrorism that culminated with his televised address last night.
- New strains of cannabis such as skunk are certainly selectively cultivated but are not "genetically modified"; there are no clandestine biotechnicians altering the DNA of cannabis plants.
- New figures are in – we need to turn these round ASAP, the boss wants a report tonight.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The classical panoply of gods and demigods — satyrs and centaurs and even one girl who, quite properly and unpuritanically, was sired by Zeus and born to a television starlet — were all made new.
- It looks like a normal car at first sight. But when we open the hood, we discover something quite new.
- If “Manhattan” shoots unusual subject matter in a familiar style, Cinemax’s “The Knick,” returning on Friday, takes a much-visited genre, the medical drama, and renders it transfixingly new.
Meaning of New for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "New" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en Newf
- en Newby
- en Newfs
- en Newf.
- en Newark