North Americans EN
- 명사 (Noun)BFNorth AmericanPREnor-
- plural of North American.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- That p.o.s. is being released because it has boob-jiggles, and the Brains at ADV assume that North American fandumb still consists solely of teens looking for animated boob-jiggles.
- The North American continental divide runs along the Rockies.
- These differences appear to be related to variation between related East Asian and North American strains in the synthesis of rhizobitoxine [ 8 ].
Meaning of North Americans for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "North Americans" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en North American
- en North America