현실, 진짜 리얼
- 리얼 또는 레알(Real)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
- 고유명사 (Proper noun)PREré-SUF-eal
- Real Madrid, a football club from Madrid.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Let’s run a real 500-mile race on a superspeedway, with no limits on engines, tires, oil, fuel, or vehicle weight or shape.
- We show that the observation that a purely real isofrequency line of the PC is close to a mathematical circle is insufficient for establishing homogenizability.
- The 'bumsicle', as the jaded hospital doctors called him, had been frozen to the sidewalk and it took him and his partner a real solid effort to pry him off.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Real estate prices have come down since the peak of the boom.
- Real hep, my people. Fustering mother. Meddling sisters
- Real estate prices slumped during the recession.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- She gave the flowers a quick sniff to check they were real.
Meaning of Real for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "Real" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 고유 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en Real Programmer