State 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)PLStatesSUF-ate
- A current governing polity.
- (often with definite article) The current governing polity under which the speaker lives.
- 고유명사 (Proper noun)
- State University, as the shortened form of any public university name.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The monoanion and dianion states are both potentially relevant at biological pH. The dianion strongly absorbs photons at 480 nm and gives a strong emission peak at 517 nm.
- All that hogshit about mental disorders and dream states and such.
- She's in no state to go home by herself, so make sure she doesn't drink anything else, and she'll soon sober up.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- For pump energies below the charge transfer gap, photon absorption by phonon assisted multimagnon excitation feeds energy directly into the magnetic system which is brought to a non-equilibrium state.
- These observations are consistent with the hypothesis that asynchronous hemodynamics is atheroprone and indirectly indicate EC under asynchronous hemodynamics initiate an inflammatory state.
- The liver appears to have also been in the adipescent state.