- 고유명사 (Proper noun)
- INF (with definite article) The United States.
- The structure will house the United States Army signal corps office which maintains radio and cable communication between Alaska and the States
- (Guernsey) The States of Guernsey.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In a state that offers festival seating on death row, there is only one capital offense for the Favorite Son Humor Writer: first-degree unfunniness.
- We also briefly study the role of nonisochronicity parameter on chimera states, where the existence of multi-chimera state with respect to the coupling range is pointed out.
- There was a lot of libertarian wrong-mindedness in his piece—some crazy ideas about tort reform, some misguided nonsense about allowing insurance companies to go across state lines...
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Alaska didn't attain statehood until 1959 when it became the 49th state of the United States.
- One exception is the upregulation of Dmc1 in response to radiation-induced mitotic catastrophe (MC) in human cell lines [48 ] creating a pseudomeiotic state.
- T3 modulation of GABA A receptors therefore has a plausible significance in normal physiology, and apparent relevance to dysthyroid states.
Meaning of States for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "States" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 고유 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en Stateside
- en States General