States 뜻 EN
- 고유명사 (Proper noun)
- INF (with definite article) The United States.
- The structure will house the United States Army signal corps office which maintains radio and cable communication between Alaska and the States
- (Guernsey) The States of Guernsey.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The United States has a powerful war machine at each one of her army bases.
- One study in the US modeled a 54% reduction in nonbacteremic pneumococcal pneumonia in adults 65 years and older in states that had achieved over 80% vaccination coverage in children under two years.
- Ventral view of segments 2 and 3 in Meristoderes macracanthus, showing partly differentiated lateral fissures (black/white arrows) on segment 2, but no midsternal fissure (character 19, state 1).
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- These observations are consistent with the hypothesis that asynchronous hemodynamics is atheroprone and indirectly indicate EC under asynchronous hemodynamics initiate an inflammatory state.
- Alaska didn't attain statehood until 1959 when it became the 49th state of the United States.
- The liver appears to have also been in the adipescent state.
Meaning of States for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "States" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 고유 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en Stateside
- en States General