USA 뜻 EN[juː.ɛs.eɪ]
- 고유명사 (Proper noun)
- Initialism of United States of America.
- (US, military) SLA Initialism of United States Army.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Group 1--over-testosteroned freaks who are just thrilled that the Big Bad USA is finally gonna get to blow shit up and have a wargasm every time a bomb hits.
- [Wright] also refers to 'the great Usonian Life, the universal life of our own true democracy' and 'the road to Freedom in Usonia'. The association of USA and utopia is inescapable [ …]
- If I had my way I'd withdraw all support for Jewsrael and let the Jew-Islam race war go on without USA intervening.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- USA 16.00 (RV-WA, genotype 2B) were propagated in Vero cells and titered on Vero cells by immunocolorimetric plaque assay [19 ].
Meaning of USA for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "USA" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 고유 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en USAC
- en USAR
- en USAID
- en USAian
- en USAians