accord EN[əˈkɔːd] US
협정, 어 코드
- 명사 (Noun)PLaccords
- Agreement or concurrence of opinion, will, or action.
- A harmony in sound, pitch and tone; concord.
- Agreement or harmony of things in general.
- the accord of light and shade in painting
- (law) An agreement between parties in controversy, by which satisfaction for an injury is stipulated, and which, when executed, prevents a lawsuit.
- (international law) An international agreement.
- The Geneva Accord of 1954 ended the French-Indochinese War.
- OBS Assent.
- Voluntary or spontaneous impulse to act.
- Nobody told me to do it. I did it of my own accord.
- 동사 (Verb)SGaccordsPRaccordingPT, PPaccorded
- VT To make to agree or correspond; to suit one thing to another; to adjust.
- VT To bring (people) to an agreement; to reconcile, settle, adjust or harmonize.
- VI To agree or correspond; to be in harmony.
- VI To agree in pitch and tone.
- VT (dated, law) To grant as suitable or proper; to concede or award.
- VI OBS To give consent.
- VI (archaic) To arrive at an agreement.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The monitors used were calibrated according to the instruction manual and intercalibrated (i.e., compared with each other) weekly.
- The cell / DNA mixtures were nucleoporated in 1 cm transfection cuvettes according to a predefined program on the Nucleofactor.
- Bimanual dissection is performed according to the rules of microsurgery: one surgeon works bimanually to dissect and remove the cyst wall, while a second surgeon drives dynamically the endoscope.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- According to Robert Gimello, 'Buddhists do not ontologise the contents of their mystical experiences.'
- According to the best MER and macroelectrode stimulation results, the site of implantation of the definitive electrode was chosen.
- According to Whitlon et al. 2007 they were classified into following groups: monopolar, bipolar, multipolar, pseudomonopolar and no neurites [50 ].
Meaning of accord for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "accord" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en according
- en accordingly
- en accordance
- fr accord
- en accorded