accord EN[əˈkɔːd] US
협정, 어 코드
- 명사 (Noun)PLaccords
- Agreement or concurrence of opinion, will, or action.
- A harmony in sound, pitch and tone; concord.
- Agreement or harmony of things in general.
- the accord of light and shade in painting
- (law) An agreement between parties in controversy, by which satisfaction for an injury is stipulated, and which, when executed, prevents a lawsuit.
- (international law) An international agreement.
- The Geneva Accord of 1954 ended the French-Indochinese War.
- OBS Assent.
- Voluntary or spontaneous impulse to act.
- Nobody told me to do it. I did it of my own accord.
- 동사 (Verb)SGaccordsPRaccordingPT, PPaccorded
- VT To make to agree or correspond; to suit one thing to another; to adjust.
- VT To bring (people) to an agreement; to reconcile, settle, adjust or harmonize.
- VI To agree or correspond; to be in harmony.
- VI To agree in pitch and tone.
- VT (dated, law) To grant as suitable or proper; to concede or award.
- VI OBS To give consent.
- VI (archaic) To arrive at an agreement.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The main — or cooking — kitchen is an inhumanly immaculate expanse of burner rings and countertops where, according to tradition, the stations move clockwise from canapé to entremetier.
- He recocked, fired again, and hit his adversary's abdomen. Mr. Dickinson bled to death over many hours, in terrible agony, according to accounts.
- He chose his lieutenants for their yesmanship and promoted according to political loyalty, not seniority or merit. -Dennis Bloodworth
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- According to Robert Gimello, 'Buddhists do not ontologise the contents of their mystical experiences.'
- According to Christianity, when someone dies, they go to either Heaven or the other place.
- According to market research, many men list DIY as one of their main hobbies.
Meaning of accord for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "accord" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en according
- en accordingly
- en accordance
- fr accord
- en accorded