acquire EN[əˈkwaɪɚ] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGacquiresPRacquiringPT, PPacquired
- VT To get.
- VT To gain, usually by one's own exertions; to get as one's own, as, to acquire a title, riches, knowledge, skill, good or bad habits.
- (medicine) To contract.
- (computing) To sample signals and convert them into digital values.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The highest expression and activity levels were observed in the newly acquired human neuroglioma cells (H4) and the human astrocytoma cells (CCF-STTG-1, Table 1 ).
- The main inclusion criterion was presence of a HVFD, at least a quadrantanopia, restricted to one half of the visual field, due to acquired postchiasmatic brain injury.
- The Turks had acquired the culture of power of Persia and implemented its political and administrative traditions in the subcontinent.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Thirty transverse slices (FOV=24 cm, in-plane matrix=64×64, slice thickness=5 mm, without gap) aligned along the anterior commisure-posterior commisure line were acquired.
Meaning of acquire for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "acquire" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en acquired
- en acquirement
- en acquirer
- en acquiree
- en acquires