acquire EN[əˈkwaɪɚ] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGacquiresPRacquiringPT, PPacquired
- VT To get.
- VT To gain, usually by one's own exertions; to get as one's own, as, to acquire a title, riches, knowledge, skill, good or bad habits.
- (medicine) To contract.
- (computing) To sample signals and convert them into digital values.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Specific impairments of mentalizing in both developmental and acquired disorders suggest that this ability depends on a dedicated and circumscribed brain system.
- Barium oesophagogram made a diagnosis of acquired esophagobronchial fistula communicating between oesophagus and bronchus.
- The samples were measured using a microcuvette with a path length of 50 μm (NSG Precision Cells, Farmingdale, NY), and fluorescence emission was acquired in the front-face mode.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Thirty transverse slices (FOV=24 cm, in-plane matrix=64×64, slice thickness=5 mm, without gap) aligned along the anterior commisure-posterior commisure line were acquired.
Meaning of acquire for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "acquire" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en acquired
- en acquirement
- en acquirer
- en acquires
- en acquiree