- 명사 (Noun)BFacrossPREacro-
- plural of across.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We'll be able to sail safely across the bay once the storm dies down.
- To further assess the virulome, blast score ratio (BSR) analysis was used as previously described [17 , 25 ] to query known virulence genes (S2 Table ) and their homologs across all S.
- While I was cleaning the kitchen cupboards, I ran across Mother's recipe for Cornish game hens.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Across from it is “Danaë,” in which a giant blackened depetaled sunflower emerges from a pile of lead books.
- Across the West, crops rotted for the second summer in a row this year because of a weekslong shutdown of visa processing for seasonal farm workers caused by State Department computer problems.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Bridge the digital divide. Let the poor get across.
- Better organized writing helps to get the point across.
Meaning of acrosses for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "acrosses" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 일반적인 결말이 형성 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en crosses
- fr crosses
- en across
- fr rosses
- fr rossés