action 뜻 EN[ˈæk.ʃən] US
행동, 액션 액션
- 액션(Action)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
연기, 행위, 행동, 동작, 작용 등을 의미하는 영어단어
액션은 장르 중 하나이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLactionsSUF-tion
- Something done so as to accomplish a purpose.
- A way of motion or functioning.
- Knead bread with a rocking action.
- A fast-paced activity.
- an action movie
- A mechanism; a moving part or assembly.
- a rifle action
- (music): The mechanism, that is the set of moving mechanical parts, of a keyboard instrument, like a piano, which transfers the motion of the key to the sound-making device.
- SLA sexual intercourse.
- She gave him some action.
- The distance separating the strings and the fretboard on the guitar.
- (military) Combat.
- He saw some action in the Korean War.
- (law) A charge or other process in a law court (also called lawsuit and actio).
- (mathematics) A mapping from a pairing of mathematical objects to one of them, respecting their individual structures. The pairing is typically a Cartesian product or a tensor product. The object that is not part of the output is said to act on the other object. In any given context, action is used as an abbreviation for a more fully named notion, like group action or left group action.
- The event or connected series of events, either real or imaginary, forming the subject of a play, poem, or other composition; the unfolding of the drama of events.
- (art, painting and sculpture) The attitude or position of the several parts of the body as expressive of the sentiment or passion depicted.
- (bowling) spin put on the bowling ball.
- (business, obsolete, a Gallicism) A share in the capital stock of a joint-stock company, or in the public funds.
- 동사 (Verb)SGactionsPRactioningPT, PPactioned
- VT (management) To act on a request etc, in order to put it into effect.
- ‘Here, give me the minutes of Monday’s meeting. I’ll action your points for you while you get on and sort out the open day.’
- VT (chiefly archaic) To initiate a legal action against someone.
- ‘I have no business to settle with you—arrest me, Sir, at your peril and I’ll action you in law for false imprisonment.’
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- Demanding or signifying the start of something, usually an act or scene of a theatric performance.
- The director yelled ‘Action!’ before the camera started rolling.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- â€¢ England's women are in Euro 2009 quarter-final action against Finland at 2pm - we'll have a webfirst report on the final whistle.
- The camera tracked the ball even as the field of play moved back and forth, keeping the action in shot the entire time.
- By the action of electricity, the water was resolved into its two parts, oxygen and hydrogen.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Action groups are crying out against plans to build on the woodland area.
- Action potentials were recorded from the midmyocardial region at different pacing rates (4000, 2000, 1000, 500, 333 and 250 ms BCL) using floating microelectrodes (Fig 9 ).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Train services will be retimed tomorrow because of strike action.
- First, categorize incoming messages according to the needed actions.
- When news of his wife's murder spread around the media, he found himself in front of a press conference explaining his actions.
Meaning of action for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "action" 는 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 접미사로 단어
- Words suffixed with -tion
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr action
- en actions
- fr actions
- en actionable
- en actiony