actions 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFaction
- plural of action.
- 동사 (Verb)BFactionPRactioningPT, PPactioned
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of action.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- She deprecated any action which might disturb the peace.
- It was such a treat to see her back in action on the London stage.
- An important piece of information in the theory of the arithmetic Galois action on the geometric fundamental groups of schemes is that divisorial inertia is acted on cyclotomically.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Action potentials were recorded from the midmyocardial region at different pacing rates (4000, 2000, 1000, 500, 333 and 250 ms BCL) using floating microelectrodes (Fig 9 ).
- Action groups are crying out against plans to build on the woodland area.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Train services will be retimed tomorrow because of strike action.
- It started a few months ago when this megalogue finally prodded me into belated action.
- When news of his wife's murder spread around the media, he found himself in front of a press conference explaining his actions.
Meaning of actions for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "actions" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr actions