actions EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFaction
- plural of action.
- 동사 (Verb)BFactionPRactioningPT, PPactioned
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of action.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- You won't hit more than three whoop-dee-doo ridges with the front wheel first without doing an endo, so that plan-ahead action is something you adapt to rather suddenly.
- Here, we investigated the likely mechanism of clausmarin A action in yeast and Jurkat T-cells.
- Whoever has not abandoned desire for fruits of action and still have self-centered objectives can never become a Yogi or a practitioner of spiritual communion through work.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Action potentials were recorded from the midmyocardial region at different pacing rates (4000, 2000, 1000, 500, 333 and 250 ms BCL) using floating microelectrodes (Fig 9 ).
- Action groups are crying out against plans to build on the woodland area.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- First, categorize incoming messages according to the needed actions.
- Thioglycollates are potential skin-sensitising agents, and strong solutions can cause serious damage to the skin because of their keratolytic action.
- As a result, as the years have passed, my involvement with storytelling has expanded to the territory of compassionate action.
Meaning of actions for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "actions" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr actions