add 뜻 EN[æd] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLadds
- (video games) An additional enemy that joined the fight after the primary target.
- After engaging the boss for one minute, two adds will arrive from the back and must be dealt with.
- (computer science) An act or instance of adding.
- 동사 (Verb)SGaddsPRaddingPT, PPadded
- VT To join or unite, as one thing to another, or as several particulars, so as to increase the number, augment the quantity, or enlarge the magnitude, or so as to form into one aggregate. Hence: To sum up; to put together mentally.
- VT To combine elements of (something) into one quantity.
- to add a column of numbers
- VT To give by way of increased possession (to any one); to bestow (on).
- VT To append, as a statement; to say further.
- VI To make an addition. To add to, to augment; to increase.
- VI (mathematics) To perform the arithmetical operation of addition.
- He adds rapidly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Shakespeare to this entry?)
- I took the liberty of adding your name to the list.
- We consider in the discussion that reduced opportunities for foraging in July and August because of bad weather may have added substantially to the adverse effects of acetamiprid and thiacloprid.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Adding concentrated sulphuric acid to water generates heat.
- Add a soupçon of red pepper. Coffee with a soupçon of cognac.
- Add some water to the sauce, but don't overthin it.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The tissues were rapidly homogenized using a polytron, and 800 ¼L of 1% Triton X-100 was then added.
- But it is not likely to contain contributions from G.M.’s pension plan, even though the plan is overfunded, they added.
- He declined to take part in the meeting because he did not feel he had anything to add.
Meaning of add for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "add" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사를보고
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en added
- en additional
- en address
- en addressed
- en addition