add 뜻 EN[æd] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLadds
- (video games) An additional enemy that joined the fight after the primary target.
- After engaging the boss for one minute, two adds will arrive from the back and must be dealt with.
- (computer science) An act or instance of adding.
- 동사 (Verb)SGaddsPRaddingPT, PPadded
- VT To join or unite, as one thing to another, or as several particulars, so as to increase the number, augment the quantity, or enlarge the magnitude, or so as to form into one aggregate. Hence: To sum up; to put together mentally.
- VT To combine elements of (something) into one quantity.
- to add a column of numbers
- VT To give by way of increased possession (to any one); to bestow (on).
- VT To append, as a statement; to say further.
- VI To make an addition. To add to, to augment; to increase.
- VI (mathematics) To perform the arithmetical operation of addition.
- He adds rapidly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- i ve added him to /friends and will tell him about this thread next time we are both on. then unadd him from /friends and forget about it.
- If you add consider all the negative and all the positive factors, it should balance out to something acceptable.
- In all anemiæ associated with a poison the antidote for the poison must be added to the remedies demanded by the specific indications.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Add up the prices and find out how much it will cost.
- Add a soupçon of red pepper. Coffee with a soupçon of cognac.
- Add some water to the sauce, but don't overthin it.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The tissues were rapidly homogenized using a polytron, and 800 ¼L of 1% Triton X-100 was then added.
- When poisons are involved, red skull and crossbones are added.
- He declined to take part in the meeting because he did not feel he had anything to add.
Meaning of add for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "add" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사를보고
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en added
- en additional
- en address
- en addressed
- en addition