added EN[æd.əd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFaddSGaddsPRadding
- simple past tense and past participle of add.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In the CDP-choline pathway, externally added or endogenous choline is stepwise incorporated through phosphorylation by choline kinase and activation with CTP by phosphocholine cytidyltransferase.
- Some students pad out their essays by adding a whole lot of quotes from random sources.
- In all anemiæ associated with a poison the antidote for the poison must be added to the remedies demanded by the specific indications.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Add a soupçon of red pepper. Coffee with a soupçon of cognac.
- Adding concentrated sulphuric acid to water generates heat.
- Add some water to the sauce, but don't overthin it.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He declined to take part in the meeting because he did not feel he had anything to add.
- When poisons are involved, red skull and crossbones are added.
- In addition, a band supershift was observed when anti-c-Jun antibody was added.
Meaning of added for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "added" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en addedly
- en added on
- en added up