added 뜻 EN[æd.əd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFaddSGaddsPRadding
- simple past tense and past participle of add.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The pellet was ressuspended in D-PBS and 6μM of SYBR 14 and 0.48mM of PI were added to the cell suspension that was then incubated for 20 min at 37°C, 20%O2 and 5% CO2.
- Even better is Thymiopoulos’ “young vines” xynomavro, which adds a bit of dried herb, spice and grit to the succulent mix.
- Park Williams , a bioclimatologist at Columbia University, said the study added to evidence that rising temperatures had exacerbated the lack of snow in California.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Add up the prices and find out how much it will cost.
- Add a soupçon of red pepper. Coffee with a soupçon of cognac.
- Adding concentrated sulphuric acid to water generates heat.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- When poisons are involved, red skull and crossbones are added.
- He declined to take part in the meeting because he did not feel he had anything to add.
- In addition, a band supershift was observed when anti-c-Jun antibody was added.
Meaning of added for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "added" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en addedly
- en added on
- en added up