addition EN[əˈdɪʃn̩] US
부가, 추가 덧셈
- 덧셈은 산술의 기본 연산 중의 하나이다. 두 개 이상의 수를 받아 한 수를 계산하는 이항 연산이다. 반대의 연산은 뺄셈이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLadditionsSUF-tion
- NU The act of adding anything.
- The addition of five more items to the agenda will make the meeting unbearably long.
- Anything that is added.
- NU The arithmetic operation of adding.
- (music) A dot at the right side of a note as an indication that its sound is to be lengthened one half.
- (law) A title annexed to a person's name to identify him or her more precisely, as in "John Doe, Esq.", "Robert Dale, Mason", "Thomas Way, of New York".
- (heraldry) Something added to a coat of arms, as a mark of honour; opposed to abatement.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- And, in general, programmers are counselling their colleagues to look beyond the usual suspects for funny additions to their airstaffs: local comedy clubs, theater groups, supermarkets, whatever!
- In addition to the calories from macroconstituents, mother’s milk also provides the infant with immunoglobulins, minerals, hormones and oligosaccharides [ 11 ].
- I loved those red shoes but I couldn't thoil it in addition to the new dress I'd bought.
Meaning of addition for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "addition" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en additional
- fr addition
- en additions
- fr additions
- en additionally