advocate EN[ˈædvəkət] US US
변호사, 옹호자, 지지자
- 명사 (Noun)PLadvocatesSUF-ate
- Someone whose job is to speak for someone's case in a court of law; a counsel.
- Anyone who argues the case of another; an intercessor.
- A person who speaks in support of something.
- A person who supports others to make their voices heard, or ideally for them to speak up for themselves.
- Since she started working with her advocate, she has become much more confident.
- 동사 (Verb)SGadvocatesPRadvocatingPT, PPadvocated
- VT To plead in favour of; to defend by argument, before a tribunal or the public; to support, vindicate, or recommend publicly.
- VT To encourage support for something.
- I like trees, but I do not advocate living in them.
- VI (with for) To engage in advocacy.
- We have been advocating for changes in immigration law.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Opinion of Advocate General Ruiz-Jarabo, Court of Justice of the European Communities, in Case C-443/02, 12 February 2004 (point 54).
- The Lib Dems are flirting with a withdrawalist position without actually advocating it.
- 3 September) â€“ means the Guardian is now advocating stealing software rather than paying what can only be described as a very meagre multilicence upgrade fee.
Meaning of advocate for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "advocate" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en advocates
- en advocated
- en advocater
- en advocateth
- en advocaters