- 동사 (Verb)BFaffirmSGaffirmsPRaffirming
- simple past tense and past participle of affirm.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- They did everything they could to affirm the children's self-confidence.
- While the supplanted transformationalism was not specifically Neo-Confucian, a central prop of the newly elevated emperorship affirmed a Han-dynasty contention that Zhu Xi had opposed.
- Gentle-heartedness follows from humble-heartedness. When I know my proper place, and am therefore free to appreciate and affirm the invaluable goodness of my neighbor, I can afford to be gentle.
Meaning of affirmed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "affirmed" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en affirme
- fr affirme
- fr affirmé
- en affirmer
- fr affirmer