aged EN[ˈeɪdʒɪd] US
- 명사 (Noun)
- NU Old people, collectively.
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of age.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore agedSUPmost aged
- Having the age of. (primarily non-US).
- Aged 18, he had no idea what would happen next.
- Undergone the effects of time, improving as a result.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The man, aged in his 30s, is described as caucasian with olive skin, medium build, about 175cm tall and has short dark hair.
- The same secludedness and isolation to which the schoolmaster whale betakes himself in his advancing years, is true of all aged Sperm Whales.
- Emilia-Romagna is home to fabled Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and aged balsamics.
Meaning of aged for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "aged" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en agedly
- en agedness
- en aged care
- en aged R-value