aged 뜻 EN[ˈeɪdʒɪd] US
- 명사 (Noun)
- NU Old people, collectively.
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of age.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore agedSUPmost aged
- Having the age of. (primarily non-US).
- Aged 18, he had no idea what would happen next.
- Undergone the effects of time, improving as a result.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The man, aged in his 30s, is described as caucasian with olive skin, medium build, about 175cm tall and has short dark hair.
- Two boys, aged 14 and 11, were each sentenced to three strokes of the light rotan at Kluang for stealing duck eggs from Loh Wee Seng.
- The same secludedness and isolation to which the schoolmaster whale betakes himself in his advancing years, is true of all aged Sperm Whales.
Meaning of aged for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "aged" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en agedly
- en agedness
- en aged care
- en aged R-value