agent 뜻 EN[ˈeɪ.dʒɛnt] US
- 에이전트(Agent)는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
이른바 대리인을 뜻한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLagentsSUF-ent
- One who exerts power, or has the power to act; an actor.
- One who acts for, or in the place of, another (the principal), by authority from him; one intrusted with the business of another; a substitute; a deputy; a factor.
- An active power or cause; that which has the power to produce an effect; as, a physical, chemical, or medicinal agent; as, heat is a powerful agent.
- (computing) In the client-server model, the part of the system that performs information preparation and exchange on behalf of a client or server. Especially in the phrase “intelligent agent” it implies some kind of autonomous process which can communicate with other agents to perform some collective task on behalf of one or more humans.
- (grammar) The participant of a situation that carries out the action in this situation, e.g. "the boy" in the sentences "The boy kicked the ball" and "The ball was kicked by the boy".
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The agent took them to the property for a viewing.
- But he's _comparatively_ much better then[sic] the rest of the agents out there (which says a lot about the spy community in the Bondverse).
- Because of their urgency the agent will air-freight the parts.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Agent Miles has been tracking the terrorist since Madrid.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- With option (iii) one may run into the problem of partial detritylation of trimer building blocks due to their longer exposure to the mildly acidic coupling agent.
- The exact physiological function of BChE remains elusive, although it acts as an endogenous bioscavenger for anticholinesterase agents.
- Of the six known genes, five follow a ventrodorsal gradient or have a ventralizing effect and one (Z/C2) is a dorsalizing agent.
Meaning of agent for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "agent" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr agent
- en agents
- fr agents
- en agentry
- en agented