agree EN[əˈɡriː] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGagreesPRagreeingPT, PPagreedSUF-ée
- VI To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur.
- all parties agree in the expediency of the law.
- VI To yield assent; to accede;—followed by to.
- to agree to an offer, or to opinion.
- VT (Britain, Ireland) To yield assent to; to approve.
- ... and there, after a good while in discourse, we did agree a bargain of £5,000 with Sir Roger Cuttance for my Lord Sandwich for silk, cinnamon, ...
- VI To make a stipulation by way of settling differences or determining a price; to exchange promises; to come to terms or to a common resolve; to promise.
- VI To be conformable; to resemble; to coincide; to correspond.
- the picture does not agree with the original; the two scales agree exactly.
- VI (now always with with) To suit or be adapted in its effects; to do well.
- the same food does not agree with every constitution.
- VI (grammar) To correspond to in gender, number, case, or person.
- VI (law) To consent to a contract or to an element of a contract.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- New York City's largest hospital has agreed to retrain some unionized employees whose jobs were to be eliminated under an austerity drive, the hospital and its largest labor union said yesterday.
- If he offers a very high price, see if you can talk him down before you agree to anything.
- At some point in the conversation my name came up, and I readily agreed to their proposition.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Stephen protests to Bounderby that now he will be blacklisted, and Bounderby, with no regrets whatsoever, hard-heartedly agrees.
- There's no need to rehearse the same old argument; we've heard it before, and we all agree.
- The government splintered when the coalition members could not agree.
Meaning of agree for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "agree" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사를보고
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en agreement
- en agreed
- en agreeable
- en agrees
- en agreeing