- 명사 (Noun)PLairs
- NU (historical, astrology, alchemy, sciences) The atmospheric substance above the surface of the earth which animals breathe, formerly considered to be a single substance, one of the four basic elements of ancient philosophy and one of the five basic elements of several Eastern traditions.
- NU (physics, meteorology) That substance, now understood as the mixture of gases comprising the earth's atmosphere.
- The karate instructor said "air is the one thing you can't go five minutes without; when you spar, you have to remember to breathe."
- (usually with the) The apparently open space above the ground; the mass of this substance around the earth.
- The flock of birds took to the air.
- There was a tension in the air which made me suspect an approaching storm.
- A breeze; a gentle wind.
- A feeling or sense.
- to give it an air of artistry and sophistication
- A sense of poise, graciousness, or quality.
- (chiefly in the plural) Pretension; snobbishness; pretence that one is better than others.
- putting on airs
- (music) A song, especially a solo; an aria.
- INF Nothing; absence of anything.
- An air conditioner or the processed air it produces. Can be a mass noun or a count noun depending on context; similar to hair.
- Could you turn on the air?
- Hey, did you mean to leave the airs on all week while you were on vacation?
- OBS (chemistry) Any specific gas.
- (snowboarding, skateboarding, motor sports) A jump in which one becomes airborne.
- 동사 (Verb)SGairsPRairingPT, PPaired
- To bring (something) into contact with the air, so as to freshen or dry it.
- To let fresh air into a room or a building, to ventilate.
- It's getting quite stuffy in this room: let's open the windows and air it.
- To discuss varying viewpoints on a given topic.
- To broadcast, as with a television show.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I began a scream that lasted unintermittingly the whole time of the incision ... the air felt like a mass of minute but sharp and forked poniards [daggers] that were tearing the edges of the wound.”
- For Canadian artists in particular, though, labouring in the chilly isolation that is our institutional culture, rejection has a numbing air of officialness.
- Big whoopee doo,” she said, making a circle in the air with her index finger.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Other factors could also be at play: if fertiliser is not carefully stored and handled it can volatilise, with important proportions of its precious nitrogen content simply wafting up into the air.
- The various intermixings of natives, immigrants, and tourists gave the city a cosmopolitan air.
- The desert storm was riding in its strength; the travellers lay beneath the mastery of the fell simoom. [ …] Drifts of yellow vapour, fiery, parching, stinging, filled the air.
Meaning of air for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "air" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr air
- en airs
- fr airs
- en airy
- en airship