- 명사 (Noun)BFamount
- plural of amount.
- 동사 (Verb)BFamountPRamountingPT, PPamounted
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of amount.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Todd's speed-of-light spinning is even more impressive when you consider that he must overcome the tremendous amount of wind resistance produced by his massive manbulge!
- One sample, W52 (fabric group 3), separates out from the other sherds, which overlap with a considerable amount of intrasample variation.
- These cryoprotectants act colligatively by replacing the water and thus decreasing the amount of ice formed in the body.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- If they would've made Gex 2 with the same style as the original, instead of crappifying it a la Crash Bandicoot, it would've sold huge amounts.
Meaning of amounts for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "amounts" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en amount
- en mounts
- en umounts
- en seamounts