- 접속사 (Conjunction)PREand-
- Joins two alternatives to mean either or both; indicates that inclusive or is meant where or alone might be taken to mean exclusive or.
- List three personal and/or business references.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Naive mice were injected intraarticularly with adenoviral vectors for IL-17 and/or GM-CSF, resulting in local overexpression.
- This has resulted in the identification of over five thousand new transcriptional multiexonic events in human and/or chimpanzee that are not observed in the rest of species.
- Necrotic tissue and/or epidural abscess compressing the spinal cord, if not treated, can be complicated by paraplegia or even panplegia.
Meaning of and/or for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "and/or" 는 접속사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접속사를 조정
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en anchor
- en ardor
- en candor
- en indoor
- en angor