- 접속사 (Conjunction)PREand-
- Joins two alternatives to mean either or both; indicates that inclusive or is meant where or alone might be taken to mean exclusive or.
- List three personal and/or business references.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Necrotic tissue and/or epidural abscess compressing the spinal cord, if not treated, can be complicated by paraplegia or even panplegia.
- In all recipients, distant drug resistance markers streptomycin (SmR; rpsL104), chloramphenicol (CmR; recA::cat(FRT)), and/or nalidixic acid (NlR; gyrA96) were used for counterselection.
- Although obstruction may occur at any point in the pharynx, it is most frequently observed in either the retropalatal and/or the retroglossal regions [ 57 ].
Meaning of and/or for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "and/or" 는 접속사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접속사를 조정
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en anchor
- en ardor
- en candor
- en indoor
- en andro