animals EN[ˈænɪməlz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFanimal
- plural of animal.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Wistar rats (150–200 g) were anesthetized with 10% chloralhydrate (4 ml/kg, i.p.), and then mechanically ventilated with a small animal respirator.
- The animals were 5-week-old, 23–27 g, murine pathogen free, Swiss albino male mice of the strain Udea:ICR(CD-2) bred in our high-tech microisolation animal facility.
- This study highlights the need to further develop sympathoinhibitor as an antiviral and antiinflammatory therapy and for more dose-response and time-course studies in animal models for EV71 infection.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Animal models used supraphysiologic doses than that in human.
- Animals were acclimated for 7 days and then randomly assigned to a control AIN-93M (10% kcals from fat) or a HF (45% kcals from fat; Harlan Teklad, TD.06415) diet for 24 wk.
- Animals were staged according to accepted criteria and only adults (range of carapace width: 8–9 cm) in intermolt stage were used in the present study.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Histopathologically, fibrinopurulent bronchopneumonia with multifocal areas of necrosis and pleuritis was seen in the lungs of infected animals.
- If we unbridle our greed and lust we will be nothing but animals.
- Some essence of dogitude shines through all the caprices of taste and breeding that humans have applied to the animal.
Meaning of animals for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "animals" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en animal
- fr animal
- fr animas
- fr animale
- en anomals