animals 뜻 EN[ˈænɪməlz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFanimal
- plural of animal.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Some animals reingest their own faeces to extract further nutrients.
- Adult animals were implanted with E-Mitter transponders intraabdominally to record body temperature and locomotor activity continuously.
- Ruttimann et al added a second pneumotach on the inspiratory tubing and tested this in animals [11 ].
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Animals were sacrificed on day 21 under deep anesthetisation with chloral hydrate.
- Animals within Sedentaria have more sedentary lifestyles and other traits associated with sessility such as reduced sensory organs and parapodia.
- Animals were staged according to accepted criteria and only adults (range of carapace width: 8–9 cm) in intermolt stage were used in the present study.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We describe here a novel approach to infectiology for salmonid fish where blood samples are collected repeatedly in a small group of PIT-tagged animals.
- The herdowner was advised not to breed from the affected animal.
- To confirm the aquaretic effect we measured sodium and osmolality in plasma and urine in all experimental animals.
Meaning of animals for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "animals" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en animal
- fr animal
- fr animas
- en animats
- fr animais