anything EN[ˈɛniθɪŋ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLanythingsSUF-ing
- Someone or something of importance.
- How long does it take to turn you actors into good anythings?
- 대명사 (Pronoun)
- Any object, act, state, event, or fact whatever; thing of any kind; something or other; aught.
- I would not do it for anything.
- (with “as” or “like”) Expressing an indefinite comparison.
- Perhaps it was this atmosphere of misplacedness and loneliness as much as anything which led her to speak to him one evening in early summer when the office had closed.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- In any way, any extent or any degree.
- That isn't anything like a car.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If you know anything about this, maybe you can fill me in.
- We need to get the trees cleared out the way before anything can drive down this path.
- Trained to nose out anything from a hidden handgun to a cache of dynamite, the dogs are employed to check important trains like Rajdhani Express or Ashram Express when they arrive at the platform.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Anything can be weaponized. A big enough rock, dropped from a sufficient height, is a very good weapon.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I think we should feel out your mom's thoughts about this before we decide anything.
- Please go over the reports to make sure we haven't missed anything.
- Why are you getting stuck into me all of the sudden? I didn't do anything!
Meaning of anything for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "anything" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 세 번째 사람의 대명사
및 부정 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en anythings
- en anythingism
- en anything but
- en anything else
- en anythingarian