arising EN[əˈraɪzɪŋ] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFariseSGarisesPTarosePParisenSUF-ing
- present participle of arise.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A complex mixture of adducts arose from the reaction of isobenzofuran 67 with Smith’s diene (4) as addition occurred nonstereospecifically at both π-centers of 4.
- Motivated by questions of Mulmuley and Stanley we investigate quasi-polynomials arising in formulas for plethysm.
- Our holistic study of these modern-day traces suggests it to be a complex trace arising from domichnial, fodinichnial and possibly pascichnial behavior of polychaetes.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- While we are not able to assist you at this point in time, we will be sure to call you if an opportunity arises.
Meaning of arising for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "arising" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en arisings