arising EN[əˈraɪzɪŋ] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFariseSGarisesPTarosePParisenSUF-ing
- present participle of arise.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- a class of hackwriters arose whose job was to unrhyme the verse chronicles of the trouvere and to render them in the common speech of the day
- Motivated by questions of Mulmuley and Stanley we investigate quasi-polynomials arising in formulas for plethysm.
- “… No rogue e’er felt the halter draw, with a good opinion of the law, and perhaps my own detestation of the law arises from my having frequently broken it. […]”
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- While we are not able to assist you at this point in time, we will be sure to call you if an opportunity arises.
Meaning of arising for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "arising" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en arisings