arms 뜻 EN[ɑɹmz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFarm
- plural of arm.
- 동사 (Verb)BFarmPRarmingPT, PParmed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of arm.
- If the Duke arms himself for war, the king will not sit by idly!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The results showed that a short arm of a bi-armed macrochromosome pair was painted with GGA3 and a long arm with GGA5 and GGA7 in most species.
- A troop of soldiers, armed with fire-sticks, entered the valley.
- We are using disuccinimidyl suberate as a crosslinker which has a spacer arm length of 11.4 Å.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Arms and upper-body carriage this spring have few if any of the inelegancies that were almost a City Ballet hallmark.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Tomorrow the doctor will take the cast off her arm.
- You can use the grip to cow bite (grip, squeeze and twist) the tenderflesh on the inside of the upper arm.
- They came out of the village accompanied by the one of the notables of the village, named Hadji Constantinou, and by one Moslem tchaous (gendarme) who was armed.
Meaning of arms for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "arms" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en armsaye
- en armscye
- en armsful
- en armstand
- en armsayes