arms 뜻 EN[ɑɹmz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFarm
- plural of arm.
- 동사 (Verb)BFarmPRarmingPT, PParmed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of arm.
- If the Duke arms himself for war, the king will not sit by idly!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- First, a single large ganglion near the base of each arm colabeled.
- I was never able to stop the search for the why's and how's of something so senseless as the arms race.
- 'I ain't stole nothing of his.' He made a broad gesture with his arms to demonstrate his empty-handedness.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Arms and upper-body carriage this spring have few if any of the inelegancies that were almost a City Ballet hallmark.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- You can use the grip to cow bite (grip, squeeze and twist) the tenderflesh on the inside of the upper arm.
- In his name I absolve your perjury and sanctify your arms.
- The boy ululated as he fell to the ground and smashed his arm.
Meaning of arms for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "arms" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en armsful
- en armsaye
- en armscye
- en armstand
- en armsayes