array EN[əˈɹeɪ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLarrays
- Clothing and ornamentation.
- Upon leaving the center, I photographed the colorful array of petunias decorating the square in purple, pink, yellow, white, and magenta.
- A collection laid out to be viewed in full.
- An orderly series, arrangement or sequence.
- Order; a regular and imposing arrangement; disposition in regular lines; hence, order of battle.
- drawn up in battle array
- A large collection.
- (mathematics) Common name for matrix.
- (programming) Any of various data structures designed to hold multiple elements of the same type; especially, a data structure that holds these elements in adjacent memory locations so that they may be retrieved using numeric indices.
- (law) A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impanelled in a cause; the panel itself; or the whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- (military) A militia.
- The same as a microarray.
- 동사 (Verb)SGarraysPRarrayingPT, PParrayed
- To clothe and ornament; to adorn or attire.
- He was arrayed in his finest robes and jewels.
- To lay out in an orderly arrangement; to deploy or marshal.
- (law) To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them one at a time.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Minute quantities of chiral molecules such as amino acid L-alanine and limonene transform the racemic array of left- and right-twisted tactoids into a homochiral set.
- RNA was bioanalyzed, labeled, and hybridized to the array by the University of Chicago Genomics Facility.
- Replicate pools were allelotyped in triplicate in a discovery dataset (100 IA cases and 92 gender-matched controls) using the Affymetrix Human SNP Array 6.0.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Failure of Eg5 function leads to cell cycle arrest in mitosis with monoastral microtubule arrays.
Meaning of array for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "array" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en arrays
- en arrayed
- en arrayer
- en arrayers
- en arrayest