as for 뜻 EN
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- Regarding; about; concerning.
- I can't teach that class today: I'm sick. As for the rest of the teachers, they are still on leave.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If one saw only the Rheims benches, one would scarcely prefer the slopers to horizontal retorts with good stoking machinery ; as for instance the Ross stoker at the Cincinnati gas works.
- Part of what I feel in this city is solastalgia, not so much for buildings as for the routines I established around those buildings: the walk to visit friends in the CBD, the stroll to the cinema.
- But as for me said sire Gareth I medle not of their maters therfore there is none of them that loueth me / And for I vnderstande they be murtherers of good knyghtes I lefte theyre company
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- As for terms of trinity, triniunity, [ …] and the like, they reject them as scholastic notions. — Milton.
- As for the food, I'm not sure about having a rooburger.
- As for our current bald eagle restoration plan, hacking continued during 1986 with the release of 16 eagles at our megahack facility near Albany.
Meaning of as for for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "as for" 는 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en ask for
- en as of
- en Astor
- en as to
- en affor