as in 뜻 EN
에서와 같이, 와 마찬가지로
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore as inSUPmost as in
- (conjunctive) In the sense of.
- Bow as in the weapon, not the front of a ship.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- However, in that taxon the surface of the basioccipital between the occipital condyle and the basal tubera is not excavated as in MCCM-HUE-1667 and lacks the subcondylar recess or foramen.
- If abortion occurs even later, as in the cultivar 'Chaouch,' normal-size fruit develop containing hard empty seeds.
- a as in ale ordinarily ends with a vanish of i as in ill.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- As in Emily Dickinson there is too a fastidious precision of thought where unrhymes fill the purpose better than rhymes
- As in Goethe's description of the lighthearted kind of resignation in Poetry and Truth, the end result of light-heartedness is the "blasphemous" implied conclusion that "all is vanity."
- As in much of biology, the most satisfying truths in ecology derive from manipulative experimentation. Tinker with nature and quantify how it responds.
Meaning of as in for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "as in" 는 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en as if
- en as is
- en as of
- en as to
- en do in