as in 뜻 EN
에서와 같이, 와 마찬가지로
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore as inSUPmost as in
- (conjunctive) In the sense of.
- Bow as in the weapon, not the front of a ship.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The taxbite on an income of $6498 in 1969, if tax rates had been exactly the same as in 1965
- In China, as in India, Buddhism humanized the government and the people. It was a Chinese Emperor, Ming-Ti (a.d. 58-76), converted to Buddhism that abolished the penalty of death.
- o as in old ordinarily ends with a vanish of oo as in foot.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- As in Emily Dickinson there is too a fastidious precision of thought where unrhymes fill the purpose better than rhymes
- As in much of biology, the most satisfying truths in ecology derive from manipulative experimentation. Tinker with nature and quantify how it responds.
- As in Goethe's description of the lighthearted kind of resignation in Poetry and Truth, the end result of light-heartedness is the "blasphemous" implied conclusion that "all is vanity."
Meaning of as in for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "as in" 는 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en as if
- en as is
- en as of
- en as to
- en do in