as such 뜻 EN
같은, 이와 같이
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- As it should be, as described.
- The budget was not allocated as such.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- Per se, by itself, in itself.
- I'm not a big fan of popular music, as such; I much prefer opera.
- Changing the transmission oil is not difficult as such, but a special tool is required to do it.
- Therefore; thus; so.
- I'm not a big fan of popular music. As such, I never go to concerts.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The wages of slopers, so far as they have been found designated as such on the pay rolls, are given in Table 63.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The inquiry’s chair, Alex Gallacher, later looked up flexicuffs on an electronic device, and described them as “basically cable ties”, noting it would be very easy for Nichols to mistake them as such.
Meaning of as such for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "as such" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en as much
- en Ah Puch
- en as fuck
- en assure
- fr assure