ass EN[æs] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLassesSUF-ass
- Any of several species of horse-like animals, especially Equus africanus, often domesticated and used a beast of burden.
- SLA A stupid person.
- Damn! That new kid left the cap off of the syrup bottle again! What an ass.
- (vulgar) SLA Buttocks.
- (vulgar, slang) NU Sex.
- I’m going to go down to the bar and try to get me some ass.
- (vulgar) SLA Anus.
- SLA Used in similes to express something bad or unpleasant.
- I feel like ass today. (I am feeling very bad today.)
- This room smells like ass. (This room smells very bad.)
- What a bunch of ass. (What a bunch of lies/nonsense/disappointment.)
- SLA Used after an adjective to indicate extremes or excessiveness.
- That was one big-ass fish!
- That's an expensive-ass car!
- SLA One's self or person, chiefly their body.
- Get your lazy ass out of bed!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Ah, you "believe". You do not know. So you admit that it's just wishful thinking, an ass pull not based on any facts.
- That floozie's taken it up the ass more times than even God can count.
- Taking it up the ass is just about Randy's favorite thing in the world.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Don says his community is 95% Caucasian, but I think he pulled that figure out of his ass.
- I see you baby, shaking that ass, shaking that ass.
Meaning of ass for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "ass" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en associated
- en assistance
- fr assistance
- en assured
- en assure