assemble EN US
- 동사 (Verb)SGassemblesPRassemblingPT, PPassembled
- VT To put together.
- He assembled the model ship.
- VT VI To gather as a group.
- The parents assembled in the school hall.
- (computing) to translate from assembly language to machine code.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Blast searching identified five and nine contigs assembled from small RNAs of samples T1 and T2 matched onto the genome sequences of badnaviruses in the family Caulimoviridae.
- They make and assemble tormas, which are offering cakes.
- After deproteination, the migration of the assembled form II DNA will remain unchanged, appearing not to have been supercoiled by nucleosomes.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Assembled been a senate grave and stout. — Fairfax.
Meaning of assemble for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "assemble" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en assembled
- fr assembler
- en assembler
- fr assemble
- fr assemblez