assigned EN[-aɪnd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFassignSGassignsPRassigning
- simple past tense and past participle of assign.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But the other three problems had all grown out of assigning jobs to people he had no handle on.
- Or, to put it bluntly: users could assign a star rating and feedback to anyone they knew, positive or negative, and the ratee could do very little about it.
- The trumpets were assigned to stand at the rear of the orchestra pit.
Meaning of assigned for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "assigned" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en assigned servant
- en assigned servants