at EN[æt] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLats
- the @ symbol.
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- In or very near a particular place.
- at that precise position; at Jim’s house
- (indicating time) Simultaneous, during.
- at six o’clock; at closing time; at night.
- In the direction of (often in an unfocused or uncaring manner).
- He threw the ball at me. He shouted at her.
- Occupied in (activity).
- men at work
- Indicates a position on a scale or in a series.
- Sell at 90. Tiger finished the round at tenth, seven strokes behind the leaders. I'm offering it—just to select customers—at cost.
- Because of.
- to laugh at a joke
- Holding a given speed or rate.
- It is growing at the rate of 3% a year. Cruising along at fifty miles per hour.
- In a state of.
- She is at sixes and sevens with him. They are at loggerheads over how best to tackle the fiscal cliff. The city was at the mercy of the occupying forces.
- (Ireland, stressed pronunciation) bothering, irritating, causing discomfort to.
- (used for skills or areas of knowledge) On the subject of; regarding.
- She studied at her chemistry notes.
- He slipped at marksmanship over his extended vacation.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- with such weak nerves and spirits, and in the condition I am in at present, ’twould be as much as my life was worth, to deject and contrist myself with so bad and melancholy an account
- Rossi and colleagues reported that, at normal HDL-C levels, there was no difference in early-EPC number either in hypercholesterolemic or nonhypercholesterolemic obese women.
- In San Diego, at the zoo, this cousin's four-year-old son, left loose-handed by a gossipy mother, had been drawn between the bars and trampled on by a suddenly rogue elephant.
Meaning of at for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "at" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en attention
- fr attention
- en attempt
- en attack
- en attached