ate 뜻 EN[eɪt] US
먹고, 먹은 ATE
- ATE는 다음을 가리킨다.
자동 전화 교환 (Automated Telephone Exchange)
자동 시험 장치 (Automatic test equipment)
- 동사 (Verb)BFeatSGeatsPReatingPTetPTeatPPeatenSUF-ate
- simple past tense of eat.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In the study by Venugopal et al., in describing the phenotype of ΔdlaTΔpdhC, the deletion strain was not recovered post-day one despite equal input into the aerosolizer.
- Model simulations were conducted in the Gwynns Falls Watershed (171 km 2 ), Maryland, USA, a subwatershed that discharges to the Chesapeake Bay. The three streams included in the Pennino et al.
- He said he would eat his hat if more than ten people came. He'd better fetch a knife and fork!
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Eating strawberries always brings me out in a rash.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- You carrying heat?" "You saw me unload the pistol," Hugo said. "It's in the waistband. And the kitchen knife. I need that for eating.
- We resummoned the waiter when we realized our food was too salty to eat.
- I slouched to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat.
Meaning of ate for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "ate" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en atelier
- fr atelier
- en atend
- en ateji
- en atene