ate 뜻 EN[eɪt] US
먹고, 먹은 ATE
- ATE는 다음을 가리킨다.
자동 전화 교환 (Automated Telephone Exchange)
자동 시험 장치 (Automatic test equipment)
- 동사 (Verb)BFeatSGeatsPReatingPTetPTeatPPeatenSUF-té
- simple past tense of eat.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Ho et al. found fosA3 and bla CTX-M genes were coharboured on conjugative plasmids with F2:A-:B- (n = 2), N (n = 1), F-:A-:B1 and N (n = 1) and untypable (n = 2) replicons in Hong Kong [8 ].
- I could barely eat the oversweetened processed foods.
- Van Belkum et al. report one example of a heptanucleotide 5’-GTGATTA-3’ in Helicobacter pylori.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Eating strawberries always brings me out in a rash.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Although I am usually very decisive, I have been known to be double-minded about little things, like what to wear or where to go and eat.
- I slouched to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat.
- We resummoned the waiter when we realized our food was too salty to eat.
Meaning of ate for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "ate" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en atelier
- fr atelier
- en atend
- en atene
- en ateji