attached 뜻 EN[əˈtætʃt] US
부착, 연결 된
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of attach.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore attachedSUPmost attached
- Fond of (used with to).
- I'm very attached to my pets.
- In a romantic or sexual relationship.
- As far as I know, he isn't attached, so I'm going to invite him out on a date.
- I'm not ready to get attached, as I want to continue sleeping around.
- (botany, mycology) Broadly joined to a stem or stipe, but not decurrent.
- In this group of mushrooms, the attachment of the gills to the stipe ranges from attached to almost decurrent.
- Of a residential building, sharing walls with similar buildings on two, usually opposite, sides.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The Aerophore was attached as soon as respiration ceased and was continued for three minutes at which time the animal began to breathe spontaneously.
- The force/torque loadcell was calibrated and attached to the appropriate limb segment with an orthosis.
- One side of the wall had the foam egg crating attached with room for a small person to crawl inside.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- attached to a friend; attaching others to us by wealth or flattery
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They were advertising free television sets, but there were a lot of strings attached.
- It looks like a good offer, but there are strings attached.
Meaning of attached for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "attached" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en attachedness
- en attached annulus