- 명사 (Noun)PLattires
- One's dress; what one wears; one's clothes.
- He was wearing his formal attire.
- (heraldry) The single horn of a deer or stag.
- 동사 (Verb)SGattiresPRattiringPT, PPattired
- To dress or garb.
- We will attire him in fine clothing so he can make a good impression.
- He stood there, attired in his best clothes, waiting for applause.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Though neither I nor my tripmates could tolerate full-body attire during Cambodia’s humid, 90-plus-degree days, we all doused ourselves daily with repellent.
- I was unprepared for the change in attire and started slightly when the alectryomancer reappeared.
Meaning of attire for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "attire" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr attire
- fr attirez
- en attired
- en attires
- fr attires