band 뜻 EN[bænd] US
- 밴드(band)는 다음 뜻으로 쓰인다.
주파수 대역(Electromagnetic spectrum)
밴드 - 뱃놀이
밴드 - 네이버에서 출시한 APP
- 명사 (Noun)PLbandsSUF-and
- A strip of material used for strengthening or coupling.
- The Jones man was looking at her hard. Now he reached into the hatch of his vest and fetched out a couple of cigars, everlasting big ones, with gilt bands on them.
- band and gusset and seam
- (architecture) A strip of decoration.
- That which serves as the means of union or connection between persons; a tie.
- A linen collar or ruff worn in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- (in the plural) Two strips of linen hanging from the neck in front as part of a clerical, legal, or academic dress.
- (physics) A part of the radio spectrum.
- (physics) A group of energy levels in a solid state material.
- valence band; conduction band
- OBS A bond.
- OBS Pledge; security.
- (chiefly US) A ring, such as a wedding ring (wedding band), or a ring put on a bird's leg to identify it.
- (sciences) Any distinguishing line formed by chromatography, electrophoresis etc.
- A group of musicians who perform together as an ensemble, usually for a professional recording artist.
- A type of orchestra originally playing janissary music.
- A marching band.
- A group of people loosely united for a common purpose (a band of thieves).
- (anthropology) A small group of people living in a simple society.
- (Canada) A group of aboriginals that has official recognition as an organized unit by the federal government of Canada.
- 동사 (Verb)SGbandsPRbandingPT, PPbanded
- VT To fasten with a band.
- VT (ornithology) To fasten an identifying band around the leg of (a bird).
- VI To group together for a common purpose; to confederate.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Abû Rajâ of Sha'b recounted his role as village band commander proudheartedly.
- Mr. Grau’s band doesn’t play classicized salsa and timba.
- The band went out to fire up the crowd before the game.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Band intensities in slot blots and western blots were visualized with ECL (Pierce) and scanned for densitometrical quantification using ImageJ software (National Institutes of Health).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- She crashed those blocks together to keep rhythm for the band.
- Two of the members tried several times, but failed to reunite the band.
Meaning of band for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "band" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en bands
- en bandage
- fr bandage
- en bandit
- fr bandit