based 뜻 EN[bejst] US
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of base.
- Being derived from (usually followed by on or upon).
- It's a new film based on a best-selling novel.
- Having a base.
- The ladder is based on the even sidewalk for stability.
- Having a base of operations.
- The company is based in New York.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore basedSUPmost based
- founded on; having a basis; often used in combining forms.
- That was a soundly based argument.
- SLA (of a person) not caring what others think about his or her personality, style, or behavior; focused on maintaining individuality.
- So a based dude like Hotwheels doing what he does with what he has and going conservative real talk on them makes the blood boilcurdle.
- The based owner of this site doesn't tell reasons why he bans users.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Stressing American ideals, seven San Diego City high schools last spring presented a series of weekly radio dramas based on the lives of Great Americans.
- It has long been assumed that Malcolm is based on Alastair Campbell, former Prime Minister Tony Blair’s all-powerful strategizer, spokesman and interference blocker.
- The process practices autarchy, exclusivism or single-handedness instead of a radical universalism, based on democracy and equality that can be achieved through a united struggle.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Based on your arguments you must believe that C&S should be allowed to spamvertise.
- Based on the representation of WPGs, an effective algorithm for determining the new reconstructibility of BCNs is designed with the help of the theories of finite automata and formal languages.
- Based on previous data, here we sought to test the hypothesis that exposure to SSRIs would alter the proliferation and apoptosis of perisutural cells at the cellular and transcription levels.
Meaning of based for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "based" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 2
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en base
- fr base
- en baked
- en bases
- fr bases