based EN[bejst] US
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of base.
- Being derived from (usually followed by on or upon).
- It's a new film based on a best-selling novel.
- Having a base.
- The ladder is based on the even sidewalk for stability.
- Having a base of operations.
- The company is based in New York.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore basedSUPmost based
- founded on; having a basis; often used in combining forms.
- That was a soundly based argument.
- SLA (of a person) not caring what others think about his or her personality, style, or behavior; focused on maintaining individuality.
- So a based dude like Hotwheels doing what he does with what he has and going conservative real talk on them makes the blood boilcurdle.
- The based owner of this site doesn't tell reasons why he bans users.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Clinical tumoural staging (cTNM) will be based on the data obtained from CT scan.
- “The Ascent of Money,” based on his book of the same title, secures his position as television’s most flamboyant, showmanish public intellectual.
- You, no doubt, will come to your own conclusion, based on yeastiness and maybe “crumb factor” and possibly “hole-to-dough ratio.”
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Based on these clinical and histological findings, in combination with the avascular nature of the IVD, we concluded that the hydrogel would be well tolerated when applied intradiscally.
- Based on this algorithm, we develop an encoding algorithm for a code proposed by Shieh and Tsai, a code that falls into our class of LP-decodable multipermutation codes.
- Based on the prosomeric model [40 –42 ], prethalamus corresponds to prosomere 3 (p3).
Meaning of based for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "based" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 2
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en base
- fr base
- en baked
- fr bases
- en bases