- 베이직은 프로그래밍 언어이다.
베이직은 2003년 영화이다.
베이식(Basick)은 대한민국의 MC다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLbasicsPREbasi-SUF-ic
- A necessary commodity, a staple requirement.
- Rice is a basic for many Asian villagers.
- An elementary building block, e.g. a fundamental piece of knowledge.
- Arithmetic is a basic for the study of mathematics.
- (military) Basic training.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore basicSUPmost basic
- Necessary, essential for life or some process.
- Flour is a basic ingredient of bread.
- Elementary, simple, fundamental, merely functional.
- The Hotel Sparta’s accommodation is purely basic.
- (chemistry) Of or pertaining to a base; having a pH greater than 7.
- SLA Unremarkable or uninteresting; boring; uncool.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A good way to doctor up a basic cake mix is by adding lemon zest, or coffee.
- I finally decided that the production was a work of neoromanticism, not only because I like a good ten-dollar word, but because the basic struggle here is between the young and the old.
- I know you, too, are concerned with the basic question: How could one, at that time, surrender so weak-mindedly to those holding power and commit crimes for them?
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Basic table manners were covered in the first day of finishing school, but more followed.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Many programs were written for the Sinclair Spectrum computer in BASIC.
Meaning of basic for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "basic" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en basically
- en basics
- en basicly
- en basicity
- fr basicité